Or - go to www.kickstarter.com and search: trailer food diaries. The more you pledge, the more fun stuff you can get rewarded with.
Why might you snag a copy of this cookbook?
- you love Austin
- you love trailer food and austin
- you collect cookbooks
- you need some gifts for your peeps (birthdays, christmas, mothers day)
- you want to give your sweetie some ideas in the kitchen
- you want to support a hometown girl and her vision to help inspire entrepreneurs while eliminating childhood hunger while providing scoop on the trailer food scene
- you believe in paying it forward and good kaaaaarmaaaah (most days)
Recipe teaser: Homemade Basil Lemonade
Courtesy of That’s Amore on East Riverside by the Amli
- 2 C fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 2 C basil simple syrup*
- 2 C cold San Pellegrino sparkling water