It's hot here in the capitol city and one of our favorite summer past times is to stop for a snow cone to cool off. In efforts to provide you with the city's best snow cone, I took a quick text-poll to see what my friends' favorite flavors and trailers were. The results? Everyone loves the watermelon snow cone at Sno-Beach on Barton Springs Road.
|Jared Tennant Photography: JTpics.com|
- Fan favorite: Watermelon from Sno-Beach
- Other Sno-Beach favorites: Blueberry, Tiger's Blood, Cherry, Mango, Blue Coconut, sugar-free Grapefruit, Strawberry
- Jim Jim's: Strawberry Lemonade, Mango, Watermelon,
- Kasey's New Orleans Sno Balls:Strawberry & Banana with cream
- South Austin Sno: Sour Grape
- Moonieburger in Pflugerville: Watermelon
- Disch-Falk Field: Dreamsicle (that's from my UT-baseball-lovin' Aunt Tootie!)
Go ahead, sing it - 'The Heat is ON! The Heat is ah-ah-ah-ah-ah-on, the heat is.... ON!"