March 29, 2011

Trailer Food on your FACE: the trailer facial

Leftover guacamole is not normally a 'problem' in my household.  It's one of those favorite tex-mex foods I just can't get enough of.  But alas, I had some leftover guacamole from my trailer food adventures today and upon remembering a famous journal entry from 1st grade I was inspired to create the trailer facial.  Said journal entry went something like this: "My Aunt came over and put wokamole all over my mom's face.  I will never put wokamole on my face."  Despite this 20-something-year old vow, I smeared guacamole infused with some other favorite ingredients on my face.  It was emollient, luxurient, and I will definitely be doing this again.  Meanwhile,  I wanted to share the recipe with you, that is good enough to eat and will produce cleopatra-like results on your skin:

Tiffany's Trailer Facial
  • leftover guacamole from your favorite trailer
  • agave
  • coconut oil
  • rose water
  • orange flower water
  • bach flower essences (your choice)
  • lavender essential oil
  • fresh squeezed lemon juice